Volume: 15ml/0.5 fl.oz
Color: Milky Flakes
Package include: 1 Bottle
Required UV/LED Nail Dryer Lamp, must be used with a gel topcoat. (NOT INCLUDE)
Milky Rubber Base Gel Polish Coat
a game-changer for thin and weak nails.
- PROFESSIONAL USE: This Milky Flakes Rubber Base Gel is a UV light curing polymer system for high performance and long-lasting high gloss anti-scratch, solvent, and weathering coatings, a game-changer for thin and weak nails. The Milky Rubber Base is a thicker self-leveling gel that creates a strong bond between the natural nail plate and gel polish colors. It has been specially designed to level out irregularities of the natural nail plate. The thick gel base coat will not chip easily and will last more than 28 days when applied correctly.
- SELF-LEVELING: Since the Rubber Base texture is thicker than a normal gel base coat, the rubber-based gel self-levels quickly, without spreading or flowing into the side edges or cuticles. The Nail Tech Professionals will be able to create a look-alike acrylic nail easily and faster, that will last longer than a normal gel polish service, and will grow the client's nails naturally.
- LONG LASTING: Our rubber base should be able to work with most gel polishes but we recommend using Dan’s gel polish, so the manicure last longer. It is a Soak Off gel, and can be removed, easy, and fast.
- STRONG ADHESION: Dan’s Milky Flakes Rubber Base Gel Coat will leave a tacky layer even after curing in the nail lamp, and this is completely normal. Having a sticky foundation coat will allow your layers of nail colors or topcoats to Adhere to the Rubber Base Gel and prevent it from peeling off prematurely. This will make the manicure stronger and longer-lasting.
- UV/LED CURING REQUIRED: Requires a UV or LED nail lamp to cure, harden, or set your gel nail polish in place. Gel formulas cannot air dry down and will only be set entirely using a UV nail lamp. In general, UV lamps will take longer to cure than LED lamps.
How to Apply Rubber Base Gel Coat?
Step 1: Prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2: Apply Dan’s Bond Primer, to protect the nail plate and to bond to the gel base coat
Step 3: Apply a Clear rubber base coat, and cure under a UV Nail Lamp for 60-120 seconds.
Step 4: Apply a second coat, then cure under a UV Nail Lamp for 1-2 minutes.
Step 5: Apply Dan’s Gel Topcoat (sold separately) and cure under the UV/LED Lamp for 1-2 mins.
Step 6: Enjoy your 28+ Days of Manicure.
How to remove it?
- File the old top coat gently with a 100 Grit Nail File or use a medium ceramic drill.
- Soak a cotton ball with acetone and place it on each nail, and wrap it with Aluminum foil paper for 10-15 minutes to soften the rubber base.
- Use a cuticle stick or cuticle pusher to gently remove the softened gel from the cuticle area toward the tip of the nail.
- Moisten the cotton with acetone and place it on the nail for a few minutes if the gel needs more softening.
- Lightly buff the nails when the gel is completely removed.
Product Safety Direction
Before applying, take a skin test and wait for minutes to check for any allergies. Remove it immediately and Stop Using it if redness or any other signs of adverse reactions occur.
Due to different physical constitutions, some people may have an allergic reaction to this product. If you encounter any problems with our products, please seek help from us directly.
Do not apply to nails that are damaged or infected.
2-Hydroxyethyl methacrylate, Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethyl benzoyl)phosphine oxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Acrylate Copolymer,
For Professional Nail Tech Use Only
Please Feel free to contact us if you have any questions
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.